I Think I"m Ready For Doctor Who to Stop Proving That It"s Still Doctor Who

New Post At https://sciencefiction.site/i-think-im-ready-for-doctor-who-to-stop-proving-that-its-still-doctor-who/ -

When I bought a Surface Laptop over a year ago, I did so largely because I had little faith in the Surface Pro line. I wasn’t sure the Type Cover was sturdy, having experienced the first generation. The premium on the hardware I’d need seemed , and Windows doesn’t have a stellar reputation as a tablet OS.


But over the last week, I’ve been able to try out a Surface Pro 6 out of sheer good fortune. And after working all of PAX, typing on couches, blow up mattresses and a transpacific light later, I’ve done a complete 180 on the device.


Source: https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2018/11/doctor-who-season-11-episode-5-recap-the-tsuranga-conundrum/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple and Amazon Don"t Need to Buy Hollywood

Books: Theodore Sturgeon"s overlooked centenary plus reviews and book news

Superman to The Fonz: Vintage lunchbox collection on sale